Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

55 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Pure isolation. Outside of what’s currently over SI, and Crooklyn, it’s weak sauce. @LongBeachSurfFreak JB has a chance. Out in Suffolk it’s blue skies 

Storms will die off before they get out there. They are WAR protected. WAR has built in northern edge kind of  a w-sw to e-ne flat line covering the ocean waters to our south and east. This is why the storms and cold fronts are not barreling on through and the storms just move very slowly to about central Nassau then die out then they reform back to the west or over NYC Metro Region. This WAR at this point is NOT a heat producer just a protective wall effect shielding the affluent out on the east end and on Fire Island. 

WX/PT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Miss to my north this morning and now just to my south…oh well 

Yeah I can hear the thunder to the south. Frustrating that they keep missing. There are a few more downpours to the northwest, so still some hope of getting something over the next couple hours. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, winterwx21 said:

Yeah I can hear the thunder to the south. Frustrating that they keep missing. There are a few more downpours to the northwest, so still some hope of getting something over the next couple hours. 

Sne continues to get a ton of rain….

Why has it been so easy for them while we have struggled to get wider coverage 

• Like 1

Been crappy  in Port Jefferson area. Non stop off and on showers. The one thing I didn’t like about the incoming Nino was this kind of crap seems to happen during Nino summers. 2009 was a nightmare. During this whole period from days before solstice to now - rarely a sunny day to have a nice sunset , especially when they’re at their latest. Just wasted. Losing a minute per day now. 

• Like 1