Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 23rd Storm Threat: keeping positive vibes, ending chances of futility

TalcottWx

11 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol HRRR gone wild it is a pounding for you guys like 8-12” if you extrapolate. 

Still several hours of moderate to heavy snow for all. Weenie run of the year for CT. That will end up being the 10 minute highlight of my winter. Digital or not , I need a cigarette now and I don’t even smoke. 

A75B396A-ACE6-486B-A653-D8571CD70E84.png

6F51F7B6-9295-4C06-960C-1F612537653D.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Still several hours of moderate to heavy snow for all. Weenie run of the year for CT. That will end up being the 10 minute highlight of my winter. Digital or not , I need a cigarette now and I don’t even smoke. 

F7ED8111-1216-4A57-8F89-14EE919CFD26.png

watch ill end up being to far north now lol   awesome runs so far at 12z

5 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

A75B396A-ACE6-486B-A653-D8571CD70E84.png

6F51F7B6-9295-4C06-960C-1F612537653D.png

mm  kinda like this HRRR model is telling us to up and shift the entire 'storm' 75 mi or more S of the previous consensus.   

Take those winter storm watches and move them wholesale ?    ooh, NWS can't wait to do that!  LOL

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

those MRers are gonna steal our snow...

Ha ha, Its going to track where it wants too, Will have to wait and see, All guidance other then the Nam at 12z trended weaker and the SLP instead of tracking into the GOM it is tracking over ACK to east of Nova Scotia, If it works out fine, If not onto the 25th.

Just now, dryslot said:

Ha ha, Its going to track where it wants too, Will have to wait and see, All guidance other then the Nam at 12z trended weaker and the SLP instead of tracking into the GOM it is tracking over ACK to east of Nova Scotia, If it works out fine, If not onto the 25th.

It is a hard lesson for many.

We should at least get a good advisory and build the pack some more.

• Like 1

I think we are gonna see an elevation dependent system Take shape for northern 1/2 of SNE  . The weaker / flatter this is then the further SE It keeps trending . I’m not counting on heavy rates in a weak system , but even light to moderate wet snow at 33 Is better than this looked

I think you may see areas that got 8” or so yesterday to the west of Nashua really capitalize down toward Rte 2 elevations and of course NW Mass. I’m selling any heavier rates being more than transient during Monday 

I wouldn’t anticipate more than a inch or maybe 2 ..under 500’ at this point in Nashua or N ma.

Im watching the Kraft reach around and treating it mostly as a fraud / nuisance variety due to BL temps and not buying the precip intensity needed to accumulate much at this point 

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

My guess is Their confidence is that of a soggie weenie right now , taking em down and maintaining a semblance of continuity with a sprinkle of  maybe  the trend reverses a bit  

Looks like there basing that on a warmer solution up here as they have introduced a wintry mix now and temps on monday in the mid 30's