Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Storm total of 16” at 1,000’. Finally heading to the mountain as a tree was blocking our road which we just cut up. Can’t wait to see what’s above 2,500’

power will prob be out for a while 

So you won't need a warm up run!

Typical Stratton, they groomed out 2/3 of the trails. Get in the woods and enjoy!

9 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

The way it is rotating in you will definitely be in the double digits. Still ripping here. Tough to get a good radar image because we are so close to the station.

I have trouble with dual pol radar because of my proximity too, When these rotate in from the east off the atlantic, They come loaded with moisture.

animated.GIF

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I have trouble with dual pol radar because of my proximity too, When these rotate in from the east off the atlantic, They come loaded with moisture.

animated.GIF

Interesting to see the recent NAM and HRRR compared to radar. Regardless, both throw down another 3-5" by tonight.

• Like 1

The way it is rotating in you will definitely be in the double digits. Still ripping here. Tough to get a good hi-def radar image because we are so close to the station.
Must be getting screwed on the hill here. You guys keep ripping and we got mood flakes. Never saw any hvy sn

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk