Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

5 minutes ago, H2O said:

Cause some people started to attack a mod for simply doing what needs to be done.  There are forums for people to post in when its closer to their location.  Y'all going after mappy is bullshit.

If you look back at the conversation and how it started the whole thing was pretty much over until a poster continued to instigate with DE2PA which caused the spiral. DE2PA wasn't the one who prolonged this conversation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lol at the fight about a new poster who lives 2 minutes across the border in PA, posting in this forum. y'all need to get a grip. 

we've seen actual trolls before in snowstorms (when we are raining or sucking cirrus) from PA/NJ/etc post in the mid-atlantic to 'rub it in'...this guy clearly isn't doing that.  what is the big deal?  The more, the merrier so this forum doesn't become Philly that is a ghost town.  

Tis' the season for kindness.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, SnowenOutThere said:

If you look back at the conversation and how it started the whole thing was pretty much over until a poster continued to instigate with DE2PA which caused the spiral. DE2PA wasn't the one who prolonged this conversation 

Thank you

27083941-C2A3-468A-ADCB-7D9D46491369.gif

Here, let’s nip this in the bud..

@mappy @H2O @wxtrix

If I came off like an ass (which I no doubt got to that point but I was having fun) I apologize.

If I offended you, I apologize.

The original disagreement was me simply justifying why I am here.

Anything after the fact was not personal.

Appreciate the support from other.

Just now, DE2PA said:

Here, let’s nip this in the bud..

@mappy @H2O @wxtrix

If I came off like an ass (which I no doubt got to that point but I was having fun) I apologize.

If I offended you, I apologize.

The original disagreement was me simply justifying why I am here.

Anything after the fact was not personal.

Appreciate the support from other.

You’re just getting hived dude. It’s something many have been through. Shake it off. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tezeta said:

You’re just getting hived dude. It’s something many have been through. Shake it off. 

I’m not upset or bothered in the least bit.

It’s clear I upset a few members. Wasn’t my intentions. So I am trying to make amends for that.

Ive followed this page for years. Id like to remain a part of it.

45 minutes ago, nj2va said:

For the longest time, I thought nip this in the bud was nip this in the butt.  Similar to "might as well", I thought it was "mind as well".  :blahblah:

I had a friend years ago tell me "for all intents and purposes" was really "feral intensive porpoises". Needless to say we are no longer friends....I refuse to surround myself with such negativity....and stupidity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stormtracker said:

I've matured since then.  Very little, but I have.  We used to have some wild ass fights that put today's battles to shame.  I had a very short fuse and fought dirty.  Now it's mostly meh and not about drawing blood.   Everybody today is going to relax and calm down.  It'll be fine. 

Hey didn't you have a blowout last winter and storm off at some point and have to come back and capitulate?   Or was that the year before?

2 hours ago, H2O said:

Ok lets see if this clears it up.  Having people post from WVa that are closer to DC than PHL makes more sense cause what weather they get often has an impact on what happens here and points east of them.  NOTHING from PHL or its surrounding will affect my weather.  And they have their own place to post.  So go there.  

No comment on anything else but this is exactly why no one cares about my obs :lol: It's ok I totally get it

1 minute ago, wxtrix said:

looks like someone has hacked into your account then:

and "lady".  mmmmhmmmm yep.

That was a response to another poster. One who just so happened to refer to “Cousin-It”

But hey, whatever you say Karen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

a dude just joins the board, lives near PHL and immediately starts throwing posts down this way.  Interesting.

wonder who it is 

the spacing of the posts stands out 

1 hour ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Considering the fact that Philly subforum is already dead I think its fine to allow them access to this subforum so they can post in an active one, not to mention they are on the border of our forum anyways. I don't understand why this spiraled so out of control. 

there is always one common denominator 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic