Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April Pattern/obs thread.

weathafella

Today was one of the worst days in markets  

Nasdaq fell over 4% AND bonds still sold off

The system itself is sort of cooked. High volatility and the fed has plans to hike rates into a bear market in Nasdaq (never happened ) and into a negative GDP reading 

In 2016 Janet Yellen (then president of the federal reserve) argued that in the future/next downturn the fed would like the authority to buy stocks and corporate bonds directly to support pensions and stabilize the system 

Yesterday at the Brookings institute she said global economic shocks maybe “on the way” .They choose their words very carefully . i.e next down turn is close 

lastly Yellen and European Central Bank President Lagarde  have stated that they are planning to reroute future supply chains and that unless they have more “friendlies” on board the initial costs will be longer term inflation pressures . 

The global economy is fracturing and weakening and the usual tools for restrengthening the latter are increasingly insufficient to kick the can that has grown heavier and heavier from Mountains of debt coupled with a need to keep assets elevated enough to avoid a severe downturn and also present  solvent balance sheets for corporates and pensions .

There will likely be a very good buying opportunity presenting itself in the latter half of the year , after a market that zig zags down 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It is soo nice out. I cannot believe you are whining and complaining saying this is terrible cold spring wx. It could be 100x worse with rain and cold. 

It’s nice, it’s dry, but a little windy. It could be better, could be worse….agree, but it hasn’t been a top 10er. Lets get consistent 60s and sun. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It is soo nice out. I cannot believe you are whining and complaining saying this is terrible cold spring wx. It could be 100x worse with rain and cold. 60 and sunny . I’m sure you’ll say the weekend wx of 65-72 sucks too 

9b6U5Nn.png

It’s 56/15 here with gusts in the 20s. It’s fine, today is the best day of the week no doubt but you’ve been putting lipstick on a passed out grandma that was just sodomized by Trevor Bauer, for many weeks now.

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Today was one of the worst days in markets  

Nasdaq fell over 4% AND bonds still sold off

The system itself is sort of cooked. High volatility and the fed has plans to hike rates into a bear market in Nasdaq (never happened ) and into a negative GDP reading 

In 2016 Janet Yellen (then president of the federal reserve) argued that in the future/next downturn the fed would like the authority to buy stocks and corporate bonds directly to support pensions and stabilize the system 

Yesterday at the Brookings institute she said global economic shocks maybe “on the way” .They choose their words very carefully . i.e next down turn is close 

lastly Yellen and European Central Bank President Lagarde  have stated that they are planning to reroute future supply chains and that unless they have more “friendlies” on board the initial costs will be longer term inflation pressures . 

The global economy is fracturing and weakening and the usual tools for restrengthening the latter are increasingly insufficient to kick the can that has grown heavier and heavier from Mountains of debt coupled with a need to keep assets elevated enough to avoid a severe downturn and also present  solvent balance sheets for corporates and pensions .

There will likely be a very good buying opportunity presenting itself in the latter half of the year , after a market that zig zags down 

Deutche Bank predicts a recession ... and so shouldn't anyone with a modicum of global awareness.  heh

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PowderBeard said:

Seriously, the wind has been so bad lucky to get out on the Quabbin 2 days a week. Constant 2-3 footers. Definitely the worst out there since I moved up here. 

Yeah, I was wondering if you ventured out.  Guess you did, that's hardcore.  I heard also that the water at gate 8 was barely 40 and even the warm spots at gate 31 were still upper 40s.  Not really an ideal start.

• Like 1