• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

27 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I think you and @tavwtbyand anywhere in the hills of CT are fine for 2-4, i wouldn't be expecting at least 5 or 6 though.

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI (3).gif

about .5" on some surfaces, including some roads, varying intensity but just took a ride down to Waterbury and went through a very heavy snow patch between torrington and Winsted, very odd microclimate area there I've noticed over the years, but I'm over 30 on the season so there's that...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

about .5" on some surfaces, including some roads, varying intensity but just took a ride down to Waterbury and went through a very heavy snow patch between torrington and Winsted, very odd microclimate area there I've noticed over the years, but I'm over 30 on the season so there's that...

im right there with you, i need 0.3 to get to 30. i think i can do it with this heavy banding moving in. still haven't accumulated anything even on non-paved but its just starting to whiten up. epic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Some heavy snow starting to make its way into SW and S CT.

RAD_KOKX_N0R_ANI (5).gif

RAD_KOKX_N1P_ANI.gif

nice band just to my north too, despite that, snowing nicely, probably about 1sm vis now, varying...good snow growth though now sitting at 30 here so there's also that, Waterbury was at 35-37 per car thermocouple

im right there with you, i need 0.3 to get to 30. i think i can do it with this heavy banding moving in. still haven't accumulated anything even on non-paved but its just starting to whiten up. epic.

you'll get there me thinks.. look at us rooting for 30" on the season..ha

Amazing how just 20 miles north of you here it’s all white and pavement starting to cave now too.  Wintry scene for sure at least.

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Amazing how just 20 miles north of you here it’s all white and pavement starting to cave now too.  Wintry scene for sure at least.

the variations in weather in NE, SNE more specific, have always fascinated me, amazing that so little distance can make so much difference, but yeah pavement cancel has begun here as well

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

PSF reporting heavy snow now in that band

Mar9_1145amRadar.gif

Still not even snowing here in Chelsea, just N of pike....we may be able to hold most snow off until mid PM at home, which wouldn't be a negative development for the lower elevations considering Kev's early August sun angle in March.

• Haha 2