• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 9: Little Critter that could part 2.

Sey-Mour Snow

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Kevin whines non-stop anytime people talk about areas outside of northern CT.

Because all you guys do is talk about EMA and then Ray complains about how his area gets screwed and the rest of the day is you saying how it looks good for his area. It’s fine. We’re used to it. Just every now and again . We ask if you can include the whole region 

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Because all you guys do is talk about EMA and then Ray complains about how his area gets screwed and the rest of the day is you saying how it looks good for his area. It’s fine. We’re used to it. Just every now and again . We ask if you can include the whole region 

We literally talked about CT almost non-stop for this event since the best looked like down there....only recently in the past 2-3 cycles did the potential for the jackpot shift north....it's like if the focus goes off CT for more thna a few posts, you can't take it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I haven't really complained about an event in over a month...gave it up and accepted.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

We literally talked about CT almost non-stop for this event since the best looked like down there....only recently in the past 2-3 cycles did the potential for the jackpot shift north....it's like if the focus goes off CT for more thna a few posts, you can't take it.

Not to mention how I've talked about his area (or many others for that matter) while it's down the drain here. :lol:   Give me a break.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t agree with that at all. Almost all of your posts were about pike region etc. And again that’s fine .. you live there so you should focus on MA. But if you won’t admit that the majority of your posts are about E MA.. then I don’t know what else to say 

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

World Map: A clickable map of world countries :-)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Nah, I think the hills out in N ORH CO and near Jaffrey/New Ipswich, NH will easily beat my area.

Yeah I think some of those spots are gonna put up a 6+ burger...they'll have the snow growth and temps below freezing at the sfc so I won't be shocked to see some 20ish to 1 ratio fluffer numbers there.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Very light snow here...prob 2-3 mile vis to start, Can tell the lowest levels are still a bit dry.

Hopefully we get an update from CT soon on the conditions there....

Think you and I will probably need to wait an hour or two for the good stuff.