Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter 2022

George BM

26 minutes ago, RevWarReenactor said:

I am so excited. Chasing the boundary. Heading north to Syracuse for this storm. 3 night at the Super 8 with Mcdonalds. Perfect!

My goal is a foot of snow, although I will be okay with 8 inches.

228527683.jpg?k=742504414c607b0e0f3c311ccbdd8e2eb41dadcaddc785f45e33f6770156c6c6&o=

You going to follow in the footsteps of your father and take their wall art?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vastateofmind said:

Preach. Our neighbor has a particularly virulent patch of English ivy in the corner of HIS yard...which annually breaches the fence to start creeping up OUR giant oak tree. I try to stay on top of it, ripping and cutting it off every couple of weeks in warmer weather, but the damn stuff proliferates like bamboo...  :( 

same with our neighbor! I spent a ton of time this year pulling up vines that crept into our yard…it’ll be an ongoing adventure! 

I also had to have a landscaper pull up bamboo roots since the previous owner had the brilliant idea of planting some..of course that’ll be a five year battle to fully eradicate it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

It’s awful. So stupid. You had the coolest name in all of sports but no …

I'd agree maybe "Commanders" is meh. But I would hardly argue that "Redskins" was the coolest name in all of sports. Unless you meant WFT was coolest, hahaha! :lol:

The Cleveland Indians changed their name to the "Guardians", which at least has a local reference...to the '30s art deco "Guardian" statues that adorn the Lorain-Carnegie bridge which opens up near the stadium. 

• Like 1

• mappy unpinned this topic