Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2022

George BM

22 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Sunday but maybe not Sunday.  It depends on the Nina but maybe not the Nina and instead the blocking that may not happen but with no blocking maybe no phasing but maybe there’ll be a phase and then the NS needs to back off and we’re left with a SS that needs to go to work.  But maybe, maybe not on Sunday after all.

Almost perfect. You needed to work Miller B in there somewhere.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Love Oshie. 

Was at last weeks game when they gave up the shortie with under 4 minutes left.

T’was brutal. Like our winters, lol.

Any interest in catching the NYI game on Tue, 3.15? @H2O is in, just doesn’t know it yet. Mini meet up for anyone interested ftw. :) 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

Caps need to make a trade for a goalie. 

Goal tending is below average.

Vanacek is a back up.

Samsonov has the talent but is a mess.

Agree on all of this. They need to go get Marc Andre from Chicago. Also—let the kids play! We were way more fun to watch. And better! Sit Carlson, Hags, Eller, I don’t care anymore if vets sit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Agree on all of this. They need to go get Marc Andre from Chicago. Also—let the kids play! We were way more fun to watch. And better! Sit Carlson, Hags, Eller, I don’t care anymore if vets sit. 

I hope they go get Fluery but they are going to have to give up a decent piece to make the money work. 

There up against the cap.

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

the glee w/ which Will posts maps calculated to spread despair likely powers small towns

It’s like when a parent, who is having a crappy day, hears or sees that a group of kids it having too much fun with a ball.   so they grab the ball and kick it into the yard with the mean dog

I only have 7.4” for the season… I don’t care if south of me gets the jackpot, but to have decent accumulations so close yet so far, it’s really frustrating. This winter thus far is not even CLOSE to last year, when 12.6” fell (still bad). I’d like to hit 10” from this storm, but I honestly don’t feel confident in that.

oh well…

/endrant 

8 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Really need to reel in Sunday. My sons birthday is Monday and he’s dying for a snow day. 1000 dad points for something I have no control over = win!

A day off after the Super Bowl?  It's what dreams are made of.

14 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Really need to reel in Sunday. My sons birthday is Monday and he’s dying for a snow day. 1000 dad points for something I have no control over = win!

Can I request a slight bump NW. You can get 6, while I get 4? 

• mappy unpinned this topic