• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Pattern Change Vs Tughill Curse?

Now mainly living in Cicero I see first hand how quickly things can change and how fast a WWA can be hoisted and accumulating snow lines are difficult to nail down unlike Long Island.

Next 2 weeks look promising here as i have canceled Catskill/ Long Island business until I get a good taste of Cicero weather

Cameras setup now for timelapse and weather underground gave my PWS a badge for accurate data

PWS https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KNYCICER31

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Probably just hungover. 

If so, I feel for him!  I completely quit drinking alcohol in my late Moms honor (she passed in February as some of you may recall) in April. This is the first New Year’s Day in 27 years (I am 42) that I didn’t drink the night before. I feel incredible. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

Haha nah I don't get hangovers.. Just not much to post about, this next storm is well covered and all the LES(which is what I want) is in LALA land lol

Also getting ready for ND footballB)

ND Sux! 

Just left the Biergarten in Syracuse... weekend European football matches (as opposed to American football..which isn't football). Still gray and shitty Seattle weather. I think we grab an inch or two at most this week.

• Haha 1

Just had a chance to look at afternoon models and think there is pretty good consensus on LES event late Weds into Thursday. Well aligned flow and -20 Delta Ts, moisture looks good but then drys up later Thursday night. Wind direction looks SW to start and veers Westerly over time. If the other models are right GFS/GEM is does go back north ahead of that approaching low to the SW on Friday.

prateptype_cat_ecmwf.conus.png

850th.conus.png