• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

23 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Heh…it’s not like it has been epic up here. A few messy overrunning events.

You have had a deep winter thus far. So has Phin and Slot and Lava and Jayhawks and C and N VT. South of that general line has blown dongs that curve to the left and to the right . We have had no winter . It’s been perpetual spring . Our angst is real 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You have had a deep winter thus far. So has Phin and Slot and Lava and Jayhawks and C and N VT. South of that general line has blown dongs that curve to the left and to the right . We have had no winter . It’s been perpetual spring . Our angst is real 

Ground white with 2-6” for long stretches of time is apparently deep.  November seemed white but no where close to deep… and somehow that low ratio, but solid QPF, snow event followed by a ZR event has kept a snowpack and banks.

All we want is a net gain from this current event.  Priorities are low.  We aren’t swimming in snow.

35 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Compared to us they have, I haven't burned the wood stove the last couple of days it's been so mild. Looks cold tomorrow night into Monday so I'll fire it up tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Compared to us they have, I haven't burned the wood stove the last couple of days it's been so mild. Looks cold tomorrow night into Monday so I'll fire it up tomorrow.

I've used my chicken water heater like 5x so far. I've had Decembers where the only time I turn it off is Christmas.

50 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Bedtime for you 

The Canadian and gfs look to have switched places. Canadian whiffed and gfs was a big storm at 12z and now it’s the other way around. In my eyes that is a step in the right direction, I love to see the Canadian on board. One step close to having the entire big 3 (Euro, Canadian, Navy) on board.

• Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

It’s like 4-8” for most. Nice… but not sure I’d go “big” pretty progressive 

Ha. Well there’s some seasonal relativity there …

yeah it’s the GGEM and outside of day 5 at that but 132 looked like it’d be better performing but the 138 hyper contracted the system into the dimensions of a thunderstorm. Jesus

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic