Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

8 minutes ago, PWMan said:

I'm trying not to think about it, but have seen a few passing references in the storm thread (should be a ban-able offense). It would figure that we finally get a good one after all the cold and dry, only to see it washed away a few days later. Unfortunately these big storms are often pattern-changers.

Yep, we had two giant storms (22", 26") in 2015-16 that mostly got washed away a few days later.

3 hours ago, Lava Rock said:

Yep, we had two giant storms (22", 26") in 2015-16 that mostly got washed away a few days later.

15-16 was a rat so I think your talking about 16-17? That was an epic stretch here. Best conditions I’ve ever experienced at Shawnee peak. All for it to wash away in 60 degree temps the following week, which was made worse by the fact it was feb. vacation for schools

15-16 was a rat so I think your talking about 16-17? That was an epic stretch here. Best conditions I’ve ever experienced at Shawnee peak. All for it to wash away in 60 degree temps the following week, which was made worse by the fact it was feb. vacation for schools
I must have my sig wrong as that's where I pulled that season

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Just now, powderfreak said:

My SUV has been struggling in this cold, finally got a whole bunch of warning lights on the dash after a slow start up.  It would be great if it could stop getting to -25F for all of us with no garage, ha.  Machines aren’t made for this.

Do you have an engine warming blanket?