Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
April 15 16 Obs Thread

wxeyeNH

32 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The firehose has set up. Let’s see how things stack up over the next 6 -8 hours

t74iBaN.png

You’re just SW of that backbent warm front. The dynamics are in your favor right now. Up to 35° here, but it looks like Gene has dipped near 32° and flipped to accumulating snow.

Then there’s Mitch at 29.7° with powder.

3 minutes ago, George001 said:

the rain snow line hit a brick wall like 10-15 miles to my NW. I might not get a flake outta this, unfortunately it appears the navy was wrong. I thought I might get 20 but the temps are just a bit too warm in eastern mass. CNE still looking good though for an overperformer

Stupid Navy. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

You’re just SW of that backbent warm front. The dynamics are in your favor right now. Up to 35° here, but it looks like Gene has dipped near 32° and flipped to accumulating snow.

Then there’s Mitch at 29.7° with powder.

1.5” on non paved surfaces. 31.3. I’m wondering if that heavier stuff continues rotating west 

Temp has risen here to 36.5F. We had R/S mix at 4am.  Nada now. 

The mesos did actually hint at this overnight and then they crash things around 7am. So I guess we’ll see. I’m headed to winter hill I’m a while so we’ll see where the lines are. 

Quickly changed over to snow this morning, starting to stick in patches on the dirt. 

half the models were suggesting a pocket of accum snow down into the northern half of Eastern CT but NOAA folks were rightfully conservative about that. But it’s happening! Cool cuz I wanted one last hurrah!!! That change to spring was abrupt. I hope nobody’s plants get f up 

• Like 1