• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    friday
    Newest Member
    friday

April Banter 2021

So like I said yesterday, got 1st pfizer shot at notre dame university of MD last night, nice process.  Slight arm pain at site of injection but probably wouldnt notice it if I didnt know I got the shot. Otherwise no problems to note as of now.  Had the equivalent of probably about 3 beers last night after the shot, seems no effect. I did hydrate very well yesterday, probably close to 100 ounces of fluid and am hydrating this morning....So all good as of now! Off to the beach after work:D

• Like 6
  • Weenie 1

On 4/15/2021 at 6:52 AM, blueberryfaygo said:

yeah I just checked anyone anywhere can get on a plane.. they should probably advertise that more.. I think a lot of people think that they arent allowed to travel.

I think a lot of people are concerned about flying because they’re packed into a tube with a couple hundred of their closest friends who may or may not have COVID. The others aren’t traveling because they don’t think they need to given the public health emergency.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

So like I said yesterday, got 1st pfizer shot at notre dame university of MD last night, nice process.  Slight arm pain at site of injection but probably wouldnt notice it if I didnt know I got the shot. Otherwise no problems to note as of now.  Had the equivalent of probably about 3 beers last night after the shot, seems no effect. I did hydrate very well yesterday, probably close to 100 ounces of fluid and am hydrating this morning....So all good as of now! Off to the beach after work:D

I forgot to add that the view of students walking wasnt too bad since its an all girls college:lol:

• Weenie 1

This was a really hard week, but I’m happy to introduce my newest art acquisition. This is the one of a few I just got:

wra21G5.jpg

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

At Ten Eyck Brewery between Stevensville and Easton on the way to the beach! Not bad. Decent beers. Nothing spectacular but nothing bad. Been here yet @CAPE?

5A7C6DA2-BFCA-421A-BCA8-A903A02103CA.jpeg

I’ve been there a couple of times. Nice spot. @Scraff is their distributor.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

At Ten Eyck Brewery between Stevensville and Easton on the way to the beach! Not bad. Decent beers. Nothing spectacular but nothing bad. Been here yet @CAPE?

5A7C6DA2-BFCA-421A-BCA8-A903A02103CA.jpeg

I hope you are going to DFH while you are at the beach. Chesapeake & Maine usually has aged WWS/120 min IPA on tap. And stop at the brewery in Milton- the shop there has all the WWS varieties plus aged ones, and aged 120s. 16 bucks a bottle but worth getting a couple, as both are supposedly better with age. I picked up a 2008 WWS last weekend.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 7:18 AM, MacChump said:

sensible states like florida

Florida is doing very well considering their elderly population. Maybe one day you will be able to put aside the snark and self-righteousness even in the face of the facts and get with the program. I have my doubts, though. Stay home, stay safe is the best bet for you, I think. We are good out here.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:52 AM, blueberryfaygo said:

yeah I just checked anyone anywhere can get on a plane.. they should probably advertise that more.. I think a lot of people think that they arent allowed to travel.

People are literally waiting on the CDC and Dr. Fauci to tell them it's OK to live again. That's why they are fully vaccinated and still hiding out with masks on.

They may be goners. 

"hiding out with masks on"

lol

'People' are living, and wearing masks where it is required and prudent to do so. Can't say I have come across a single person who is sheltering in place over COVID and waiting for some official OK from Fauci. What a pathetic misrepresentation of reality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I’d rather watch spinning cyclones than listen to people squabble over cloth.

I'm only here for the spinning cyclones. It doesn't snow anymore :( 

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

"hiding out with masks on"

lol

'People' are living, and wearing masks where it is required and prudent to do so. Can't say I have come across a single person who is sheltering in place over COVID and waiting for some official OK from Fauci. What a pathetic misrepresentation of reality.

Hitting the IPAs early today? Yeah, life is good, don’t worry about my rants. Just a crazy person over here. As long as the liquor stores stay open I wouldn’t worry.