Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    16,786
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Celticsfan874
    Newest Member
    Celticsfan874
    Joined

April Banter 2021


George BM
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • WxUSAF pinned this topic
1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Ava nailed it 

Saw some flurries at my jobsite on Deep run road north of Westminster.  Feels and looks like winter . 

cool. happy for you. keep it over there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Happy March 32 to all the April Fools out there today!! :D

Good morning A Z, I already received my 04/01 wake up call. My mirror wasn’t steamed when I got out of the shower. That did it. As always....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm so excited to watch the Orioles offense and defense develop this year. I'm not even going to bother with pitching. I can see a few spurts and gems here and there, but it'll be another rough one to watch. I can see this squad being sneaky good offensively but historically bad pitching, which will likely lend to another 100 loss season. Development is all I ask for. Just having a full baseball season on the TV with the look of green grass will be enough to make me happy. 

Happy Opening Day Y'all! :drunk:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MillvilleWx said:

I'm so excited to watch the Orioles offense and defense develop this year. I'm not even going to bother with pitching. I can see a few spurts and gems here and there, but it'll be another rough one to watch. I can see this squad being sneaky good offensively but historically bad pitching, which will likely lend to another 100 loss season. Development is all I ask for. Just having a full baseball season on the TV with the look of green grass will be enough to make me happy. 

Happy Opening Day Y'all! :drunk:

Love Opening Day!  Nats postponed due to COVID.  

I can’t wait to go to a game this season - beers and baseball!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Love Opening Day!  Nats postponed due to COVID.  

I can’t wait to go to a game this season - beers and baseball!

Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to catch a game at the new Rangers Stadium. My coworker was there for the NLCS (Cali boy who loves baseball) and he said it was absolutely incredible. Can't wait!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to catch a game at the new Rangers Stadium. My coworker was there for the NLCS (Cali boy who loves baseball) and he said it was absolutely incredible. Can't wait!

New Rangers stadium? Didn’t they build a new one in the 90’s after OPCY opened?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

New Rangers stadium? Didn’t they build a new one in the 90’s after OPCY opened?

Yeah, but they wanted something with a retractable roof, so they built a new one and now it's set for TX baseball. A lot more comfort and better area too in Arlington. Near tons of hotels and amenities.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to catch a game at the new Rangers Stadium. My coworker was there for the NLCS (Cali boy who loves baseball) and he said it was absolutely incredible. Can't wait!

the new stadium looks SICK.  that's high on my list to visit...and I need to get to PNC Park this season too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

the new stadium looks SICK.  that's high on my list to visit...and I need to get to PNC Park this season too.

Been to PNC too and it's pretty nice. The back drop with the rivers is spectacular from the Upper Levels. Pittsburgh is a cool city. Their sports teams though....:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...