• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Colorado Wealth Group
    Newest Member
    Colorado Wealth Group

February 14-16 Winter Storm Part 2

Just now, miamarsden8 said:

In Fairfield, at least from my window, it's light snow. It's literally like a 15-mile difference. It's absurd.

Amazing. That snow/sleet line is always very, very sharp.

Snowing pretty nice in eastern dupage along 88.

Just came in from shoveling. Adding to the trench like paths along the sidewalk and driveway. Keep it coming :popcorn:

Decatur Co, Ind (40 miles s/e of Indy) has issued a snow emergency due to extreme snowfall and whiteout conditions. All county plows will be pulled until the winds subside, only emergency vehicles allowed on the streets. Request citizens with snowmobiles to contact the county emergency management. 
it’s getting real in southeast Indiana. 

• Like 2

Boy this one really blew up in our face for the Ohio guys. Glad to see Indy getting the goods. Can't believe it's been since 2007 that y'all got a foot.

23 minutes ago, mississaugasnow said:

crazy that the under could still also be 20cm tonight followed by 15cm Thursday night haha. 

Whats the snow depths like in the GTA? I asked my parents for the Mississauga measurement and they said maybe 1-2" I doubted that a bit but NOAA snow maps support that with trace to 2" for the southern GTA. Around my backyard I average around 5" depth here. 

Yeah, sounds about right.  Areas with full sunshine starting to get exposed.  Not for long though.

3 minutes ago, Malacka11 said:

I'm begging for the band to make it to downtown Naperville but that's reaching

Hopefully the quicker synoptic bands come in from the south sets us up for good lake enhancement 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hoosier said:

I'd say it's increasingly likely that somebody in Cook county pulls 20".  Maybe around 50/50 odds of 2 feet.

Record breaker over Jan. 1967 storm......23 inches I believe.

very long time lurker, figured i should chime in. i live on the western doorstep of mason, ohio. currently lots of sleet but as i write this, i see a couple big flakes starting to drop in & the sleet rate pick up/slow down randomly.

hoping for some good stuff here shortly...