Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 10-12 event obs

snowfan

13 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Should have headed to Deep Creek today instead of tomorrow afternoon.  Upgraded to a warning for 4-8”.  Currently light snow there on my Ring cameras.

Currently 42 here in Arlington.

you are doing it right man - live in the city but have a place way out in the mountains where you can rack up accumulations.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Convicted said:

What is the second number when you all are saying the temperature?

the closer the numbers are together, the better it bodes for saturation in the atmosphere. when you see them like 32/17, the air is really dry and most precip will be eaten up before it can actually reach the surface. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Sorry, I've tried, but I forgot my site password and it doesn't recognize my email to recover the password.  Totally confused about the email issue.

Where are you? I can edit it for you. Cant help with the email issue. 

Just now, mappy said:

Where are you? I can edit it for you. Cant help with the email issue. 

Thanks!  But turns out it wasn't my password....I was misspelling my Username when trying to log in.  There is a space before NPZ.  Lol.  One of those days.

I logged onto my weekly zoom for one of my project teams weekly meetings this morning and wondered where the team was....meeting is on Thursdays.  The host saw that and let me know.:facepalm:

• Haha 5

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

Thanks!  But turns out it wasn't my password....I was misspelling my Username when trying to log in.  There is a space before NPZ.  Lol.  One of those days.

I logged onto my weekly zoom for one of my project teams weekly meetings this morning and wondered where the team was....meeting is on Thursdays.  The host saw that and let me know.:facepalm:

LOL glad you got it figured out at least. And look at this way, at least you weren't a cat lawyer. 

• Haha 7

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic