Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday Feb 9th Snow

HoarfrostHubb

Too bad we can't get the Pacific to cooperate -

I mean, ..yes the GEFs and to some lesser extent the EPS show rising PNA ... but it's not appearing - thus far - to be substantial and/or teleconnecting very well to raising heights over the western aspect of the continent. 

That's really needed ... or there'll be some wasted potential - even the EPS nicely dislodges that SPV but ... no western ridge, no S/ stream ejecta, it doesn't come down.  We are still seeing some interesting coastal responses but that handling is settling for a field goal on 70 punt return because of a block in the back -

By the way ( somewhat unrelated matter...) but, you can really feel the warmth of the sun's return.  The perennial solar min, which begins Nov 8 at 45 N, ends today - so probably more like yesterday when it was snowing ( lol ) at 42 N ..etc..  -

No, it's not exactly re-sequencing epidermal DNA into precancerous dark spots just yet, but it's definitely flipping the radiation script. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Too bad we can't get the Pacific to cooperate -

I mean, ..yes the GEFs and to some lesser extent the EPS show rising PNA ... but it's not appearing - thus far - to be substantial and/or teleconnecting very well to raising heights over the western aspect of the continent. 

That's really needed ... or there'll be some wasted potential -

By the way ( somewhat unrelated matter...) but, you can really feel the warmth of the sun's return.  The perennial solar min, which begins Nov 8 at 45 N, ends today - so probably more like yesterday when it was snowing ( lol ) at 42 N ..etc..  -

No, it's not exactly re-sequencing epidermal DNA into precancerous dark spots just yet, but it's definitely flipping the radiation script. 

My pack and the trees and shrubs didn't feel it.   ;)

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I was just about to post how weird it is to be after 4:00pm with the sun shining so brightly.  It's beginning to get difficult to gauge what time in the work-day it is.

Meanwihle, back to the latest snow installment.

11 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

My driveway still has the coating we got last night after snowblowing.  Of course having the driveway on the north side definitely helps with minimal sun.

Yeah the front of my house is the sunny side.  The back patio is still treacherous.  Kind of like March in Boston during a particularly snowy month.   On the sunny side of beacon street bare or patches while the shady side has 12+.