Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday Feb 9th Snow

HoarfrostHubb

so ...what are we lookin' at Will ...

advisory?   low end warn' ??   ... my guess is right now we are on the borderline between "special weather statement" should cover, vs Advisory...  pending the Euro... Didn't see the Euro QPF but the 00z was reasonably well cyclonically formed upon exist so - it's got that goin' for it. 

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

so ...what are we lookin' at Will ...

advisory?   low end warn' ??   ... my guess is right now we are on the borderline between "special weather statement" should cover, vs Advisory...  pending the Euro... Didn't see the Euro QPF but the 00z was reasonably well cyclonically formed upon exist so - it's got that goin' for it. 

I'm thinking 3-5ish right now for most of SNE and into S VT/S NH....a little less near the south coast and taering as you head north. But there is room for a stripe of 6-7" totals if things break right. On some of these runs, there is a banding sig....so that has to be watched. It would prob be pretty high ratios again too. Like someone gets 7" on 0.40" of QPF in a band.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

GFS albeit weak, did have lift in the DGZ.

Yeah...I've been thinking this synopsis might over-achieve in getting that to happen, because the ambient frontogenicity ( thermal packing ...blah blah ) ...well, the front has steepness to it, so any draw up that slope is going to be efficient even if weak, in squeezing out growth