Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday Feb 9th Snow

HoarfrostHubb

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

It sucks when stuff trends south to SNE and then you guys fumble the ball. Send it up here and I will wring out every last drop for 8-10.

Yeah unfortunately that happens sometimes on flatter solutions. Yeah it gives the southern peeps more snow but it also makes the system more paltry as a whole. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the local mets "choked like dogs" but my post was "an awful thing to write."

Ray, I give you an A for effort but a C overall. The local weather community: private/professional/and enthusiast, choked and choked like dogs for extreme Southern and eastern sections. The forecast across the board including among respected professionals was absolutely pitiful in these areas and no one is immune from criticism for this busted forecast. Newport and New Bedford's 6-8 on the main page BOX graphic and 5-9 in the point and clicks was the weather version of Bill Buckner in game 6. 

I have neither fans nor followers but my 2-4 inch call for my backyard was absolutely perfect. 

Where do these people come from?

Just now, PhineasC said:

Haven't you been trashing the NWS mets for the past couple of weeks?

I criticized the Norton office. I also Tweeted this criticism and one of their METS accepted the criticism because there's some basis in fact to it. I didn't attack a 30 year old kid on the Cape who loves snow whose enthusiasm sometimes gets the best of him in his analysis of snowstorms. 

• Weenie 1

4 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Yeah, the local mets "choked like dogs" but my post was "an awful thing to write."

Where do these people come from?

Criticizing a government entity in tongue and cheek Trumpian fashion is a lot different than disparaging a 30-year-old kid who everyone likes who lives for snow.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Nice little quickie......best pack going on here since 2011 so theres that.......keep it coming.......just a shame we lost december and january the way we did......imagine what coulda....thats the elusive wire to wire i want to have.......certainly a couple seasons inside 100 years have done that right?  without the dumb cutters and rainers or 30 days zilch.......those things just ruin winter......thats not winter....seasons in seasons please.....but nice recovery going on here 20-21.......

Definitely some nice looking overnight runs. Those 06z NAM and GFS runs are developing a cross-hair sig too...I had said previously that the runs I checked didn’t really have it. But these beefed up cycles definitely do so someone could get a nice stripe of low end warning snows if that happens.