Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

Just now, JakkelWx said:

@CAPE Yeah I agree. My posts have been erratic, likely because I am just exhausted from all the tracking that I have done. I think it would be best if I just take a break for a little while.

I get it. We suck here by default. I might suggest just thinking a bit more before you make a post.

A lot of times I start to make a post, evaluate, and then I say nah, that doesn't really add anything and I dump it.

14 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

@CAPE Yeah I agree. My posts have been erratic, likely because I am just exhausted from all the tracking that I have done. I think it would be best if I just take a break for a little while.

it's good to step away and not log in for a day or so and mentally recharge. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, CAPE said:

6z EPS suggesting highs in the 30s on Monday, in the wake of the storm that may happen. 

Yeah, that's why it is in the banter thread.  It was whiplash to wake up and open the Euro and seeing that, and then coming here to see all of the optimism about the storm this weekend.  But it does look like the Euro is on an island in terms of temps.

11 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

So for this storm potential on Sunday, can someone please detail out for me everything that is going against it? I only come here to learn about what the obstacles are not to enjoy the snow. Obstacles way better than snow imho. 

It is funny how we seemingly trip over each other pointing out "BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT.....NAM LOLLLZZZZZZ"

• Like 1

Just now, ovechkin said:

Wow. For attempting a little levity. Maybe it wasn’t that funny but still, relax. It’s not a storm mode thread.  Look in the mirror and smile. It does a body a good. :)

hard to really tell its levity, to be honest. you seem to be shitting on everything in that thread. maybe ease up a bit if you are actually just "adding levity"

:) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

So we go from a storm on Sunday followed by arctic cold to no storm and warm temps to now a potential storm on Sunday again....are you sure you guys aren't just guessing?

I think you misspelled guys when you meant models.  They be guessing, we be hugging

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic