Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

Nice, I’ll take it

Radar looks meh right now for Carroll over to your area. However, everything to the west/southwest of us will eventually pivot back our way. Think we see one last hoorah around 9-10 before we send her off to finish her annihilation of the nyc - Boston corridor. 

5 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Rooting for you all in the Baltimore city/county and HoCo area to get in on some of the love. 

It’s not gonna work...you can see the stuff on the shore hitting a wall and kind of fizzling out. I’ve accepted that I’m pretty much done with this storm 

Just now, jayyy said:

Radar looks meh right now for Carroll over to your area. However, everything to the west/southwest of us will eventually pivot back our way. Think we see one last hoorah around 9-10 before we send her off

Do you mean east/northeast? 

• Weenie 1

Just now, Baltimorewx said:

It’s not gonna work...you can see the stuff on the shore hitting a wall and kind of fizzling out. I’ve accepted that I’m pretty much done with this storm 

Yeah its literally been like that all day, dry air just pulled up a long chair and a double shot margarita and camped out over us 

• Like 2

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Weenie casting a bit, but you might see those weaker bands to the east/northeast strengthen as they move west into this better/moister atmosphere?

Look at that moisture field right over emmitsburg to Gettysburg. Crazy. Someone will hit 20+ up there by the time it’s over.   

48 minutes ago, ILIKERAKE said:

You know, I'm used to getting shafted when it comes to snow, being near the bay and all.. but this one especially hurts 

Suck it up sailor! ;)

47 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Yeah, frustrating being the dry slot for this. again. 

We'll always have Jan. 2016

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic