Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31 - Feb 2 Storm

stormtracker

Just now, DCTeacherman said:

Noticing that too, surface is torched though and on pivotal weather it shows that as mostly rain, but I am definitely not sweating thermals now.  

If the primary gets into pa, we are all hosed lol.

• Like 1

The GFS took a small step toward the other models with regards to the 5H reflection, but it's still the most progressive and aggressive with the primary into OH. In fact, you can look at how it's struggling to pinpoint the surface reflection on the coast with the low parked over a broad area of convection in the Atlantic. It's way different than every model. It's not even in the same zip code as the GFSv16 either. It's either seeing something, or it's got some serious biases to shake. It was doing better up until the 5H depiction went into IL. Then it reverted back. Still a nice WAA push on Sunday, so I do like seeing that regardless of the outcome later on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, ravensrule said:

Um

I would literally pay for a forum where only the mets could post - even though it would mean I couldn't post.

The amount of bad analysis from non mets is ... well, I was going to say stunning, but probably more accurate to say 'typical'.

• Like 9
  • Weenie 1

Just now, mattskiva said:

I would literally pay for a forum where only the mets could post - even though it would mean I couldn't post.

The amount of bad analysis from non mets is ... well, I was going to say stunning, but probably more accurate to say 'typical'.

Some people keep making the same mistake getting sucked into the ptype and thermals on the GFS.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mattskiva said:

Yeah lol, let the run play out. Clearly a far better run for us. If you don’t think so or claimed that it wasn’t you prob shouldn’t be posting analysis unfortunately. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eskimo Joe said:

So, if my eyes don't deceive me, the GFS actually tries to stall/retrograde the coastal low from HR 105 to HR 111 from off Atlantic City back towards Ocean City, MD. Keeps snow for everyone west of the bay through like 10:00 pm Monday.

It kinda feels like the GFS took pity on us and was like "my bad guys, let me come back and give you some action"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic