Most Online
    Jdhuffmanhws
    Newest Member
    Jdhuffmanhws
January Banter 2021

Eskimo Joe

30 minutes ago, George BM said:

Yes that one. Around January 17th IIRC. 

Same day there was an earthquake in LA.  Absolutely crippled the area and probably a lot of individuals who tried to go out in it. Wasn't much fun when I had the balance of youth; do NOT want a repeat of that. Although the February sleet storm, which rivaled 2007, was pretty cool. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Hello everyone I just made some new snowfall maps the one right below is through Monday Morning

The one below this is the total snowfall map.

What do you guys think 

Seems reasonable to me!  Hoping for more, but I think your map makes sense at the moment.

1 minute ago, mattie g said:

Can our honorable admins nuke the accounts of any folks from near Philly who passive-aggressively poke their noses into our forum? TIA.

I hope this wasn't referring to me.  It was an honest question because I've always heard the HRRR over 24 hours (hell, sometimes even 12) is extremely unreliable.  It was a pretty crappy run here too so I certainly would have no reason to be passive-aggressive?  Not that I would anyway.

• Like 1

I often say I'd loved to live in a world where the 10-day Euro forecast was reality; well I'd also love to live in a world where Roger Smith's forecasts verified with 100% accuracy.  I swear he converts from cm to inches by multiplying by 2.5. 

I've also promised to get myself an "RGEM" T-shirt if things go well on Monday 

so i was the victim of a hit and run this evening. the guy behind me was mad because i slowed down at a RR crossing and was driving the speed limit (25 MPH) in town. he deliberately rammed me 3 times and when i pulled over, he drove around me and left.

i am totally unharmed. my car, naso much, but it's minor. my car is a tank so he did a lot of damage to the front of his truck. dumbass.

• Sad 7

2 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

so i was the victim of a hit and run this evening. the guy behind me was mad because i slowed down at a RR crossing and was driving the speed limit (25 MPH) in town. he deliberately rammed me 3 times and when i pulled over, he drove around me and left.

i am totally unharmed. my car, naso much, but it's minor. my car is a tank so he did a lot of damage to the front of his truck. dumbass.

That's awful!  Glad you are OK, but what an asshat that guy was for the hit and run. Not to mention getting upset because you slowed down at a railroad crossing and were *gasp!* going the speed limit.  Glad the damage to your vehicle might not be too horrible too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

People are aholes. Glad to hear you’re ok and hope you were able to get enough of a description to give the cops a good report.

6 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

Sorry to hear that. I was forced to jump the median today. He cut across the entire highway. Something in the air.

6 minutes ago, wxtrix said:

Ugh, sorry to hear dear. People suck.

• Like 1

As one of the few in here that actually believes in the NAM, especially within range, it's consistency is a major red flag. I know NO ONE wants to hear that though. I'd take the NAM in a street fight over the RGEM most days. 

I'm wrong a lot in life though, and I often put my confidence in the wrong things, so hopefully this is just another one of those times. 

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic