Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Active mid December with multiple event potential

Typhoon Tip

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Off hour QPF Queen run again. So weird how the off hours on euro have done this every time in this storm. 

It actually looks like the CCB is a bit more organized this run though for the second half of the storm regardless of the QPF maps. 

Yeah so strange. Agree Thursday morning looks good. 

7 minutes ago, Hoth said:

If we pull a foot I'll be stoked, but Ryan's got mix in the forecast and I'm thinking subsidence and slots will be in the neighborhood. We'll see.

Hes got mix in the forecast for New London. You live in Hamden. There's very little chance, at the moment, we mix. Slots a possibility but models are not depicting that besides some roque NAM runs.

27 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Sorry Pete B... But man, I rarely have any freaking clue what you are every looking at on some of your maps. Always seems to be off. 

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

He’s got the coastal front look. His highest totals are just NW of where it sets up 

Bouchard is known to go against the grain which carries serious implications lol. I don't agree with him most of the time but I don't think that particular forecast for BOS is terrible.  He's had FAR worse.

5 minutes ago, mattm4242 said:

I’m not positive, but I seem to have a memory of Pete B basically mocking the idea that the huge storm in February 2013 would phase the way it did.

Could have been another storm as well, or all the edibles have given me a false memory.

I have stronger memories of his forecast for the March storm that year. Blew it baaaadly.

1 minute ago, DotRat_Wx said:

I'm gonna bite my tongue about Pete. If he was a weather model I'd consider him the icon and give him zero weight. When is the last storm Boston peeps remember saying, wow, Pete Bouchard really nailed that one! 

It's not outrageous. If it trends warmer or NW, then it will be right.