• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 5/6th major coastal/ west Atlantic cyclogenesis ...?

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Gotchya. The 46° lake won’t have much influence for you. I’m going to assume you got a lot of snow in Oct 2011. I assume you’re on the north side of the lake so that would be an offshore wind anyway. 30mph winds and heavy rates will just laugh at Webster Lake. ;)

Hopefully it all works out. Again, enjoy the storm. 

10:00 ish changeover time ?

7 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

My wager: 7.0" BOS, 15.0" ORH. Wind goes north at Logan despite the nearby dryslot with CCB from there to I-91 and that amount can get dumped in 2 hours in this setup and the CCB is pivoting east... we'll see. And consider anything over that for BOS a win for me lol. 

Waltham (another office location for my company) 10". 

38 minutes ago, Wentzadelphia said:

Do you guys think I should ride it out here in Henniker NH or take the plunge a bit SE. There’s a Sleep Inn at the Manchester airport between Derry and Manchester. Other option could be MA like Westminster. I have to decide in next few hours obviously before it gets bad.

I think you should be somewhere where you can walk around. You are probably good where you are for 10+ at least according to the zone forecast. If I were you and wanting to leave I would probably go south towards the hills of Northern Massachusetts north of Worcester or maybe in the Monadnocks.  But you don’t wanna be sitting in some hotel along the side of a highway. You got to be able to walk around.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

I think you should be somewhere where you can walk around. You are probably good where you are for 10+ at least according to the zone forecast. If I were you and wanting to leave I would probably go south towards the hills of Northern Massachusetts north of Worcester or maybe in the Monadnocks.  But you don’t wanna be sitting in some hotel along the side of a highway. You got to be able to walk around.  

Yeah the place I’m at is perfect for walking around. Sitting a top a little hill too. Heading down to the local breakfast place now. I don’t necessarily want to leave, I am just worried a bit about the ULL closing off too soon and shunting east a bit. I could foresee the 12z NAM ticking east a bit

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, dendrite said:

image.png

That’s a weird map.  6-8 in concord and 12-18 in Laconia?  With 2-4 just north of concord? I get 3 and you get 15?  I mean my house is a literally less than 5 miles from the 2 to 4 zone, the 6 to 8 zone, the 8 to 12 zone, and the 12 to 18 zone,. It might even be in that little blue spot just north of Concord. That map is trying to speak to elevation in a way that’s not realistic I think.

• Like 1