Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2020 Discussion

moneypitmike

22 hours ago, PhineasC said:

Really hoping to see some snow in October, even if light and it melts fast. That's very rare where I'm from. It would be pretty neat.

You should easily get to see snow in October at your location.  Last season was the first in my 14 years of records here that we didn’t get at least a trace of snow/frozen, and it just missed by a few days because we got it on Nov 3rd.  So that October occurrence is ~93%.  Accumulating snow occurrence here in October currently stands at ~64%, but with an extra 1,000’ of elevation, your site should probably be even higher than that.

SnowItsComing.gif

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Hope we don't get a early Frost. They need a few more weeks.

frost would be ok if its one of those 70/34 type days i think .. i worry more about 2-3 days of clouds, drizzle, onshore flow. granted if something like the op euro verified I wouldn’t be thrilled. with that type of airmass, id be worried about a freeze in the spots that radiate well (unfortunately mby)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Hope we don't get a early Frost. They need a few more weeks.

You need 12/12 day/night for them to really bud, So yeah, A couple more weeks, And i like leaving them until first frost because you really shoot the nutes up to the buds to finish the flushing period, At least its been dry so the bud rot has been out of play.

What a Airmass days 8-10 on Euro With that Huge Canadian High and large Ocean storm close to backing up to E. Maine

That gives me -3 850's lol . First Flakes From First Connecticut lake , NH thru N Maine.  Lets make things Interesting. It's been 4 months from the  last Warning snow in Elevations of NH over 1600' or so.(5/11/20)

11 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

What a Airmass days 8-10 on Euro With that Huge Canadian High and large Ocean storm close to backing up to E. Maine

That gives me -3 850's lol . First Flakes From First Connecticut lake , NH thru N Maine.  Lets make things Interesting. It's been 4 months from the  last Warning snow in Elevations of NH over 1600' or so.(5/11/20)

Dews!

image.png