Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday, July 22, 2020 and/or Thursday, July 23, 2020 Severe Threat

weatherwiz

1 hour ago, wxeyeNH said:

Missed so many showers the past 24 hours. Grand total .23".  No rain forest in my hood. Where r u? Lake Winni?

It went from dead grass to lush green in a month here. It’s like Mother Nature knew to get this place back in the rain forest it normally is in summer. There is standing water all over.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

20 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It went from dead grass to lush green in a month here. It’s like Mother Nature knew to get this place back in the rain forest it normally is in summer. There is standing water all over.

It's felt at least normal wet to a bit above normal precip up here over the last month... this morning's half inch to three-quarters was just about on schedule for the grasses and vegetation.

That area from Lakes to Western ME got the best of that cut-off low but continue to get frequent rains as well, nature loves to average out the deficits.

30dPDeptNRCC.png

53 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It's felt at least normal wet to a bit above normal precip up here over the last month... this morning's half inch to three-quarters was just about on schedule for the grasses and vegetation.

That area from Lakes to Western ME got the best of that cut-off low but continue to get frequent rains as well, nature loves to average out the deficits.

30dPDeptNRCC.png

We wet.

• Weenie 1

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

30dPDeptNRCC.png

.02 yesterday we dry