• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

That is some pretty impressive elevated CAPE to our southwest tomorrow night. I am shocked there isn't a Slight across PA...hell I could even argue for an enhanced...could be some pretty big hailers tomorrow night. Perhaps limiting factor is dewpoints but this is a sounding from NE PA...pretty ripe atmosphere for big hailers

2020060106_NAM_051_40.8,-77.05_severe_ml.png

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

No way it was a 3 yet Great Barrington a 4

I agree...I'm shocked it wasn't rated an EF-4. I mean it was really only 10-mph off that classification. But those damage pics were ridiculous. Hell...it was more of a 4 I think than the Hamden, CT one was. I guess questions about building codes? 

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

That’s cold for nightshades, probably borderline. 

I have had mine planted for 2 weeks now, the random cold nights have stunted their growth so far but they have survived. We need more consistent temperatures over 55 degrees to help. My berries are still 2 weeks away from ripening, which is quite late...

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Mine was 75 yesterday.  As long as the sun shines it will feel great. Just took off my hoodie will be shedding my long sleeve tee shirt soon, sun feels great, destructive sunshine soon.

The solar cover does its job keeping the days thermal heat in the pool water at night, Worse part right now is all the debris from the trees getting in there, Phosphate levels are high.

Pool.jpg

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Did you read over the weekend? I mean shoot me I guess. So I will be off by 2 days. I didn’t see anyone else talking about it. They were just being sheep and herding the models 

The same models that showed heat not on the 8th but on the 11th?  They are pretty decent.