Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Discussion

weatherwiz

6 minutes ago, brentrich said:

What pattern? Warmth is not coming after 5/15, it will be for only 2-3 days before cold weather return. 

I don't think we'll have PVs dropping in overhead into June. I think it relaxes a bit and approaches climo norms toward the end of the month.

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I don't think we'll have PVs dropping in overhead into June. I think it relaxes a bit and approaches climo norms toward the end of the month.

I'm predicting a gradual transition from mid spring to late spring by early June

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This is the first about extended warmth. BN is done. I know you don’t agree. That’s ok. Tip does 

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

The pattern change begins 5/15 and will be complete 5/25.

The pattern change begins on 5/15 and will be complete when Tip finishes typing his post.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

PV induced tornado outbreaks in June!!! PV crashes into an airmass characterized by temps in the 90's, dewpoints in the lower 70's, and lapse rates 8.5 C/KM with strong shear...directional and speed....HIGH RISK!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 3

48 minutes ago, Mr. Windcredible! said:

I'd consider that a heat wave at this point. If Euro is right we don't sniff anything better than the mid-50's until the 15th at the earliest. Hell, many may struggle to even break 50 most days. :axe:

yeah, it looks ugly...though that euro and eps are torching pretty good mid-month.

36 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

70-80 is what it will be the first week and there’s a big severe threat /event signaled 19-20th

Hope so...we need something interesting to track. Absolutely nothing on the table until then

27 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

60-65 tomorrow. A beaut. There’s no debate or laughing out loud.

Tomorrow is OK, but by the weekend BDL should be averaging 70F for highs. This 55-60F off of low 30s mins crap is OK for early April...not early May.