Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4-5 Mixed Bag Discussion Thread

Bostonseminole

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Note how all the non-Euro guidance does not have a close h5 low south of SNE. 06z Euro had it closed off multiple times. 

Thats why the other models suck for snow down here and have this stripe of advisory snow to maybe low end warning for CNE instead.

Has the Euro been improving each run with regards to the closed low or was it all of a sudden on the 6z? Maybe the 6z was just a fluke and the writing is on the wall?

30 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Note how all the non-Euro guidance does not have a close h5 low south of SNE. 06z Euro had it closed off multiple times. 

Thats why the other models suck for snow down here and have this stripe of advisory snow to maybe low end warning for CNE instead.

IMG_20200102_123345.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

SNE deserves this one. Our snow. NNE folks sorry 

They can have this mess, we want the next one, CMC is a bomb, but again too far west, I think that system has a better chance at being a level or notch below blockbuster.  That trough is super energized when it swings our direction and it also has more room to go negative.

4 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

They can have this mess, we want the next one, CMC is a bomb, but again too far west, I think that system has a better chance at being a level or notch below blockbuster.  That trough is super energized when it swings our direction and it also has more room to go negative.

I want it all.