Newest Member
    queenofscience

January Banter 2020

4 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

These forecasts are clearly wrong.

Consult with Mersky.

Did it happen yet?? 

2 hours ago, frd said:

He is an authority, and has promised a rock'in February. 

I know you are the board expert on sharing posts from this forum and others so please share a post of mine calling for a rock’in february??? 

18 minutes ago, Mersky said:

I know you are the board expert on sharing posts from this forum and others so please share a post of mine calling for a rock’in february??? 

You mean nicely list all the posts you mentioned it, similar to how you listed all the various posts from psu over a long timeline, in almost a stalking manner, when he stated his concerns regarding the pattern ahead and his thoughts on the winter ?

Along with your trade mark smile emoji  that you plaster around when someone goes warm or mild because you are cold and snow biased,  regardless of the evidence. I am not going to waste my time doing that. My gosh I already wasted two minutes responding to you. 

• Haha 1

Just now, frd said:

You mean nicely list all the posts you mentioned it, similar to how you listed all the various posts from psu over a long timeline, in almost a stalking manner, when he stated his concerns regarding the pattern ahead and his thoughts on the winter ?

Along with your trade mark smile emoji  that you plaster around when someone goes warm or mild because you are cold and snow biased,  regardless of the evidence. I am not going to waste my time doing that. My gosh I already wasted two minutes responding to you. 

Shouldn’t you be sharing a post from 33andrain???? 

Just another incredible Caps comeback win. And Ovi hattie! Wow. Just....wow!  No words. 

ETA: This one is for Ovi! B)

468CF521-F42B-40D1-B130-858FE39CE076.jpeg

• Like 3

Ovi. Unreal. He’s carrying the team and I bet he chewed ass before that 3rd period

• Like 4

22 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Yes there is a lot more to do in N Conway. The Conway area gets blasted in those New England coastals being so close to the coast on the east face of the White Mountains. The town does get some shadow effect in the valley but still has frequent 12”+ storms and some 20+ which is kinda rare for valley locations in northern New England.  Some of the more remote places in the mountains around Conway get obliterated in coastals. 

I’m spending an extended weekend in North Conway following last weeks AMS meeting in Boston 

xc skiing yesterday snow shoe race today they got 7-9 Thursday and are getting a similar amount tonight 

23 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Hows the CFS looking?

Unlike you it looks good 

861EF0D2-CE80-48FE-A3FF-EF1706866C87.gif

• Confused 1

Pretty good lapse rates today for most of the subforum. Not sure how we won't get a widespread severe event today 

maxlr.gif?1579454818424

24 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

The Ravens probably would’ve lost to the Chiefs anyway.

Ravens were a fraud- they can’t you from behind.