Total Members
    Most Online
    LanaM
    Newest Member
    LanaM
Ginx snewx

Happy Birthday Old Man Winter storm obs

Radar is still backing up west in Gulf of Maine. Sort of piling up 

returns still coming from NE, some sort of Band may begin to align more N-S by 9am or 10

several hours left E of ORH

eye balled 3" here in Concord MA overnight. was snowing moderately awhile ago but seems to have slackened off a bit. My snow stake reads 12-13" which works about right from round 1's 8-9" and last nite's snow.

Drove through the band in CON. Must’ve been 1/4SM through the meat of it. Was just nuisance -SN until about the Penacook /Boscawen exit at 17. Only 0.4” new at home when I left. Quite the dud, but at least clean up is easy. 

Work delayed till 10:00...still snowing!  Probably another 4" overnight for 15" total.

Wondering now if anything substantial is left or if I should head out to blow.  If it snows like this till noon i may as well wait till then

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Won’t that stuff backing up on GYX Radar give u a few 745-945

Me? idk. We’re still kinda downsloping. I don’t even think it’s snowing at home right now based on cam. 

9.5’’ additional overnight and coming down nicely still. Didn’t get a good final for round 1 but storm total is probably pushing 20’’.

• Like 2

6" new since ~ 4pm last afternoon in Ayer.  4" of which fell after 11 pm last evening.   Which brings the event or dual event total to 14" .. but of course it's more likely 10" out on the yard level with the usual settling and so forth.  

Presently flurries with occasional light snow bursts.  Vis isn't terrible.  We appear to be on the western edge of this as everyone red eyed and awake is certainly aware. 

• Like 1