joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

48 minutes ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

My snowmap, check me out on instagram at @nycweathernow

AFE991D7-F33D-4859-8B5C-CAF63EE03A77.jpeg

Is this a joke or just hype. No model even shows more than 1-2 inches for NyC. 4-8 wow. Be careful with this forecast.Every ensemble and operational including the euro ensembles don’t just cutoff the snow in Albany. The snowmap for Maine makes no sense also. C-2 for Maine? What guidance are u looking at sir?

594D829F-31EE-4352-BC9D-7E74FDA5CD0D.png

2 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

That was a pretty epic melt last year in the March storm I think you ended up literally jacking in. We all do it... no shame.

Always hedging until the very last moment

Nah, a little venting. Melts are unique. Ray got close today when he said he can't handle getting 9" and someone 30 miles SW getting 12".

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

Is this a joke or just hype. No model even shows more than 1-2 inches for NyC. 4-8 wow. Be careful with this forecast.Every ensemble and operational including the euro ensembles don’t just cutoff the snow in Albany. 

777D7A03-3CDE-42AA-AC8B-2AA2CF3AC6D7.png

Why are you posting the 6z? Lol.

Here’s 18z 

vGUGU4o.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

Is this a joke or just hype. No model even shows more than 1-2 inches for NyC. 4-8 wow. Be careful with this forecast.Every ensemble and operational including the euro ensembles don’t just cutoff the snow in Albany. The snowmap for Maine makes no sense also. C-2 for Maine? What guidance are u looking at sir?

That's 6z.   12z and 18z upped a bit

2 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

You are right. I just noticed that. Glitch on my end. Still think the map is skewed. Biased and really hope it’s not shared to the general public. Concerning to be honest. Pure hype 

Keep in mind the 18z cuts off at hour 90

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

That’s several cycles behind (6z/27)

17 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

I don't expect much but 12z Euro is an absolute crush job for NYC. Tenfold your number.

19 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

12z euro

E97D2C5D-F974-4CF1-9AAE-FF3DE7B4BF8C.png