Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

What's even funnier is, that sucker hole is not over Enfield...it's over Southwick Mass.... Lolololol

23 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Cept for that sucker hole over Enfield LOL

1150468959_NAMMMsn10_acc.us_ne(1).thumb.png.83306f71450c0902d199e427d4413a88.png

Nice try, lol.  It's a bit NW of here verbatim but I do get leary with these type of setups with concerns about dry air and downsloping winds.  

Continued to be not very impressed for us here in CT...minimal, if any accumulations and by minimal I mean a dusting...maybe the NE Hills some can grab an inch to 2'' but forecast soundings (at least at BDL) show a ton of dry layers. There is a decent amount of mid-level lift though...that's for sure, but there's also a quite a bit of subsidence in the lowest 10-15K of the atmosphere. 

any accumulations are going to be extremely localized 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not sure what to make of things going forward. It's an ugly Pacific on the EPS, but like I said yesterday...we sort of walk the line between just rainer after rainer, or enough cold for snow. 

Rainer after Rainer sounds amazing. I will only complain about our Climo if I can’t escape somewhere up and in to see snowfall

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Rainer after Rainer sounds amazing. I will only complain about our Climo if I can’t escape somewhere up and in to see snowfall

You may have to go deep.......like Canada although I wouldn’t be surprised if 1 or 2 systems snow on us in SNE.