• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mcninja
    Newest Member
    Mcninja

December 2019 Discussion

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Could tell by the timbers that was a very old structure.

Yea lol old barns ready to go. They had a lot of precip mostly frozen

7 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Yes and not in the best condition.

There is a good size barn in Methuen that partially collapsed  several years ago. What remains of the   barn is a death trap. The city has not forced the owners to take the barn down. 

17 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Could tell by the timbers that was a very old structure.

Thought the exact same thing when I zoomed in on the wood..thing would have fell down with a trace of snow on the roof....

• Haha 1

too much gradient D 5 Euro...  Need that to relax with some back side confluence over western Ontario - we'll see where it goes.  

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

34 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Thought the exact same thing when I zoomed in on the wood..thing would have fell down with a trace of snow on the roof....

I posted it for DIT and his damage fetish.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, no hiatus, but there willl be mild interludes....variable.

I read some of your blog and like you alluded to looks like a second storm could potentially impact New England Dec 15th timeframe. Comes at a good time when that Arctic outbreak is underway. Looks Miller A-esque.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Always Sunny said:

I read some of your blog and like you alluded to looks like a second storm could potentially impact New England Dec 15th timeframe. Comes at a good time when that Arctic outbreak is underway. Looks Miller A-esque.

Right now it does, but we'll see .  ....don't be surprised to see a trend north into a miller b evolution.

Anybody that has access to models would be on board with a stormy period around the middle of the month. Hopefully things slow down and push into the next week. I will whine my way to as dry a weekend as possible.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Cranky is on board with a cooler and stormy period starting next Wednesday for what that may be worth 

Phew, I was getting concerned.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dec to rem

Except for possibly a week where the major East Coast population centers could be quite warm at times.

• Confused 2

22 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Except for possibly a week where the major East Coast population centers could be quite warm at times.

Its only  a few days

Going need more then just one subtle shift, But don't place any stock in a 10 day OP run, The EPS wasn't bad though looked a little east of the OP for next weekend.

32 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Going need more then just one subtle shift, But don't place any stock in a 10 day OP run, The EPS wasn't bad though looked a little east of the OP for next weekend.

Not placing any stock in it, but unlike even 5 day potential snow events, a 10 day 60F rainer will probably verify.   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Wicked cold Saturday into Sunday.  Great days to take the kids sledding. EPS looks like Miller A to B. Need more ridging in Canada. Dont forget how this last system kept getting colder and colder as we tracked it. ORH warm layer started out +3c ended up never getting above 0C, all because of better ridging aloft. Rainer Mon Tues is a forgone conclusion. Do winter this weekend 

• Like 3