Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, Bostonseminole said:

i guess by honking means?  People discussing the possibility is not honking.... a few folks discussed it and posted maps about 20"+ 

Hell, I was the one that posted that monster Miller A several days ago..  I did so because that was a modeled beast, that we don;t see often on models in the cold season.  Never once did I believe it would occur.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I don't think embrace means what you think it does.

Embrace as in “own”.   Too many of us think we know everything and that everyone else is stupid.  So we project our own ignorance on the other people instead of owning it ourselves. That is my socio-political Analysis of the current moment we are in.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MaineJayhawk said:

Should be fun!  Enjoy, let the meh'ers meh

We'll see... sometimes its the less than perfect looking ones that produce thundersnows as they hit the mountains, but I don't think I've seen quite that crosshair between extreme lift and dendrite growth.  Thought at some point I think that lift is just too strong and it's pouring graupel anyway.  It might need to calm down a little to get the good dendrites flying.

3 hours ago, mahk_webstah said:

What is this active pattern that Scott was talking about? With no weekends system do we have any action coming?

That’s how it looked earlier. I still think we have chances from now through 12/31. That’s all I’m meant. Don’t make  yourself crazy from op runs. 

So guys. I'm fine with no white Christmas, but, I find it hard to believe that the Winter will be a bust. From the patterns I see happening the possibilities for this winter, I just don't see it ending up like last winter. I really do believe that we will get more snow that's weird run pack Christmas into January. Anyone else have a take on this

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 3

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Lots of winter to go weenies. It's like worrying about a crappy summer on June 17th. We all know there's plenty of dews to go.

I'm never like this. Probably the most optimistic person on this form. Had some surgery almost a week ago, and I'm stuck in the house and feeling a little claustrophobic and somewhat down, hence the post. Guess I was just hoping for a little excitement to track while I'm in this house lol. It'll happen I'm sure. Anyway, back to our daily program