SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2019

George BM

50 minutes ago, Rhino16 said:

Because Butter.

OH there is butter!

That being said we for the last few years done a non traditional Thanksgiving. Husband is not a fan of turkey. Last year we had Paella. This year we are going German. Sausages and potatoes and such. And the oldest child is making a Black Forest Cake. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

This brought back memories of college. Tried to cook a whole chicken in the dorms microwave. Doesn't work too well. Freaking thing exploded. Scared the hell out of some of my dorm mates who happened to be near by. Chicken was splattered all over the place, even had a wing hanging down from the ceiling of the microwave. But me being on a limited college budget ate it anyway. At least the pieces that were still somewhat recognizable.

Was there some metal or anything metalic within the turkey?

Hey y'all. Wanted to pass along something that was created by someone in NWS for GR2 placefiles and color curves. 

There's a site called Placefile Nation which includes templates and color curves that can be utilized by anyone who is interested and invests in GR2. The site will be updated in time and I'm sure they would appreciate any feedback for additions and other ideas. Link is below. This is a really nicely organized site. Highly recommend!

https://placefilenation.com/index.php 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Drinking a Bmore Hazy. True NE style juicy DIPA, brewed by Oliver Brewing in Baltimore. This is good stuff. I'll be getting more of this.

Been down on the Eastern Shore all day for “work”. Mispillion River, Dewey, and Burley Oak.  What. A. Day! But I’ve always loved Oliver’s. All those guys are friends, but Steve who is the head brewer is a super close friend. I love that Bmore Hazy....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Been down on the Eastern Shore all day for “work”. Mispillion River, Dewey, and Burley Oak.  What. A. Day! But I’ve always loved Oliver’s. All those guys are friends, but Steve who is the head brewer is a super close friend. I love that Bmore Hazy....

Mispillion and Burley Oak I am familiar with. Good stuff there. Might be looking for a new line of work in the next year or 2 if I take early retirement. I want your job. :weenie:

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic