• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Chicago12
    Newest Member
    Chicago12
NJwx85

May 28th-30th Severe Potential

Cannot confirm due to hills but we were on a lake in Sussex, NJ when the wall cloud lowered and transformers started popping all around us. Will post footage later. Trees down too. Im going to say it was a tornado. im sure nws will send a team out

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NycStormChaser said:

Cannot confirm due to hills but we were on a lake in Sussex, NJ when the wall cloud lowered and transformers started popping all around us. Will post footage later. Trees down too. Im going to say it was a tornado. im sure nws will send a team out

Which lake are you at? Curious as I am in the northern section of the county..missing everything to the south

Just now, Irishmick9 said:

Which lake are you at? Curious as I am in the northern section of the county..missing everything to the south

We were looking across lake hopatcong. We were on the southwest side. There has to be at least 20 transformers pop

8 minutes ago, TriPol said:

Looks like a literal train of thunderstorms headed to NYC.

Lower Manhattan BK, SI  look in line of fire

I warned a few of my co workers who are working outside in prospect park.

Getting nasty here in South Brooklyn

27 minutes ago, NycStormChaser said:

A few minutes ago, News 12 New Jersey said there is heavy damage in the area of Lenape Valley High School.

At 8:24 PM EDT, 1 NNE Stanhope [Sussex Co, NJ] TRAINED SPOTTER reports TSTM WND DMG. *** 1 INJ *** REPORT OF STRUCTURAL DAMAGE TO THE LENAPE VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL. PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED INSIDE THE SCHOOL. INJURIES REPORTED, BUT EXACT NUMBER UNKNOWN. POSSIBL...

4 minutes ago, hooralph said:

Watching from the bleachers here on the UWS. All going to our south 

Yeah in the bx had a brief light shower now its dry, with few rumbles of thunder. Watching lots of lightning on cams of lower Manhattan, NY harbor

Quite the light show to the South of where I was in Pompton Plains. Now headed back up 287. Hit a torrential downpour in Wanaque.