• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Perhaps a Coastal Storm on March 2nd for SNE????

USCAPEWEATHERAF

3 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

I know they definitely are more aggressive on the first event of the season. They'll put out advisories sometimes for events that are borderline and I've even seen them mention because its the first event of the season so it would not surprise me if they consider that

Whatever man 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I wonder what the midnight special means? I can think of a few but it’s X rated stuff. Good song though.

In this case morning blues turn into whites by the midnight special snowstorm 

It’s a traditional blues song about a prisoner in the south Houston who sees the Light from the train going by every night at midnight. He sees it as his salvation 

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

In this case morning blues turn into whites.

It’s a traditional blues song about a prisoner in the south Houston who sees the Light from the train going by every night at midnight. He sees it as his salvation 

That’s deep, I like. 

Take a gummy, chill to the blues, and watch the snows this weekend man. 

• Thanks 1

Where do people get 6z/18z Euro H5 vorticity? Can’t find it on weathermodels.com

I like the 12k/3k 6z NAM. Somewhat more ramped up than 0z/6z Euro, not as coked up as RGEM.

I’m surprised there are no watches. Even the worst guidance brings warning SEMA. There’s a good kink in the flow... too much weight on seasonal progressive shred.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

With the NAM going spastic they will follow 

It's really all the mesoscales that have this thing trucking along at a faster clip than the globals. The NAM is still a nice thump down in southern SNE but it's done by 18z. Christ the HRRRx is probably broken sun by 3 or 4 o'clock. It has this thing on rails. 

2 minutes ago, wxsniss said:

Where do people get 6z/18z Euro H5 vorticity? Can’t find it on weathermodels.com

I like the 12k/3k 6z NAM. Somewhat more ramped up than 0z/6z Euro, not as coked up as RGEM.

I’m surprised there are no watches. Even the worst guidance brings warning SEMA. There’s a good kink in the flow... too much weight on seasonal progressive shred.

WSI. 

This is 30 hours...you can see how it's kind of sliding southeast a bit and not curling up into the shortwave very well. This prevents a huge solution.

IMG_2556.PNG