• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Perhaps a Coastal Storm on March 2nd for SNE????

USCAPEWEATHERAF

7 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

BOX 3AM AFD:

“SHORT TERM /6 PM THIS EVENING THROUGH 6 PM SATURDAY/... 

Going to be totally reversed come the PM shift on Friday, mark my words. They already got slapped in the face by weighting heavily on a POS model, since now it shows warning snows back to NYC and W CT. 

3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Going to be totally reversed come the PM shift on Friday, mark my words. They already got slapped in the face by weighting heavily on a POS model, since now it shows warning snows back to NYC and W CT. 

I would bet hard NYC doesn’t see big snow tonight.  Most models showing too much of a warm nose 850-900.  It’s not really even in the margin of error for it to hold isothermal.  I do think it’s possible places like Bridgeport certainly could though

1 minute ago, SnowGoose69 said:

I would bet hard NYC doesn’t see big snow tonight.  Most models showing too much of a warm nose 850-900.  It’s not really even in the margin of error for it to hold isothermal.  I do think it’s possible places like Bridgeport certainly could though

i didnt mean including, just back towards that way i.e. HPN, DXR, BDR area. NYC and LI def has issues with mixing. All of CT to RI and E MA look fine.

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

They seem to be batting at bottom of the lineup

I pick on them but anyone paying attention to their winter forecasts knows. They choke on big events and can’t get smaller events right. It’s amazing the amount of knowledge and resources they have there... and yet, they continuously butt fumble. 

Storm to go conservative N of Boston and mention potential 

there is still that zonal influence on the flow as evidenced by Portland not really seeing a flake  on some guidance from Saturday

i like banding SE mass currently and would put up watches from Bos se back to HFD. 

I see a more ENE trajectory and maybe one key for ne mass is how far north this thing climb as a result of that kink in 5H flow by Carolina 

trends today are huge but I’d remain conservative N of Boston