• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stormchaser5138
    Newest Member
    stormchaser5138
NorEastermass128

February 2019 Discussion I

Two close calls on Euro at 12z...some light snow for southern areas on Sat and Sun PM. The late Sunday one has better potential synoptically speaking.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I make my ski trips during this timeframe as well. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to past 2 years but I will use my new dad leave in mid Mar to get away for 2 days to Gore. 

Gore hasn't been making a lot of snow this season. If the rest of this month and March are light on snowfall, you might want to pass.

9 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Gore hasn't been making a lot of snow this season. If the rest of this month and March are light on snowfall, you might want to pass.

I think rest of month is snowy there, the loose granular will fade within two weeks. But yes, plenty of other great options....I just like their layout the best within a 4hr drive from here. And they don’t get the traffic the SVT resorts get. 

Lot of cross-guidance support for the Feb 20-21 system....that one could be pretty big for someone given the GOM moisture that gets drawn in. Whether its good for us on congrats Ottawa is another story...lol. But right now most of the guidance likes the synoptics for us.

Lot of uncertainty on the two systems before that too. Either way, it stays active.

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

2-4 Saturday pike south and more widespread Monday system 

I know it’s bait....Lol but way to optimistic at this juncture...pump the brakes DIT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

It's too bad everyone gave up on winter

It’s only February 12...prime time in SNE currently, so if winter decides to really appear, everybody will dive back in without thinking twice..take that to the Bank.   

The weather doesn’t care how we feel, or who gave up, or who didn’t lol.  

• Like 2

There is a few that wear them and we know who they are, But i can understand some on here's frustration, Believe me, I have had plenty in the last 10-15 yrs or so when it comes to weather.

9 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

It's too bad everyone gave up on winter

No one in New England really expects to go the rest of the season snowless. :weenie: