Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Beggars can’t be Choosers strung out mess Jan 8/9

HoarfrostHubb

2 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I'm not sure I have ever heard such a loud rumble of thunder! Shook the house like an earthquake....geez

Ya it seems even louder than usual lol prefer snow but stuff like this in the middle of winter is pretty cool as well.

Just as I’m typing this a bolt hit probably only a few roads down. insanely loud/intense.  Not making sleep easy.

2 minutes ago, MarkO said:

Been holding at 32.2 for a couple hours. Looks like plain rain even though there's still a glaze on the grass and even in the trees left over from last night.

Just woke up.  Moderate snow 3/4"  so you should flip soon as heavy precip moves in.  Maybe a fun few hours

Edit 31.0F

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

He’s in lowell

Thanks,  I thought he might be up at his cabin.  Was icy with freezing rain earlier then I was in the fog.  Leading edge looks mixed even up here then it flips.  Accumulating rapidly on everything up here.  Going to do very well with good rates if I can be near pivot

2 minutes ago, Tom12309 said:

I'm sitting here laughing ruefully because it is snowing everywhere within five miles of where I sit and I enjoyed wind driven rain when I wheeled the rubbish cans out.  Ah, river valleys.

Tom, on your profile you should put your location so others can see where you are.  Easy to do