Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sneaky Wintry Event 12/16-17 disco/obs

NorEastermass128

38 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Sleet /snow mix just started . Looks like maybe we can flip over tonight for an inch or so. At least that’s what HRRR has 

It wouldn’t surprise me if you snagged a couple. What we want to see is a wall of good lift and precip,  not this showery stuff we have now. If that’s disorganized, then the most people see is just some crud.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if you snagged a couple. What we want to see is a wall of good lift and precip,  it this showery stuff we have now. If that’s disorganized, then the most people see is just some crud.

I was a little surprised it started out with the mix this morning. It’s 33.6.. so I’m sure will go rain . Hopefully tonight can flip over 

11 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Not expecting anything more than rain here.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t even end as some sloppy flakes. 

Could go wire to wire rain 

I'll be traveling all across the Commonwealth today/tonight and am eager to see how conditions/temps adjust as I go from spot to spot on this crazy day of travel.  My expectations

1) Now:  leave my wife's apartment in Westborough (does this count as Pit 3?) to pick up our daughter up in Marion (pinging now)

2) late morning:  daughter's birthday trip to Boston  (anticipate rain)

3) late afternoon: back to Marion for daughter's Christmas concert (anticipate rain)

4) 10:00p.m  drop my wife back in Westborough (anticipate rain--maybe a little mix?)

5)  11:30pm arrive back at the Pit. (steady transition to winter as I head NW--probably looking good from Hubb's area  onward).

• Haha 1