Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sneaky Wintry Event 12/16-17 disco/obs

NorEastermass128

Just now, dryslot said:

The SV clown maps which are usually closer to reality in many cases as i find can be conservative was much more generous for snow over WMA and WCT then the one above, Really wish they would add more mid level maps though and make them available.

Just ripped through as many levels as I could,  looks icy CT river valley BDL north,  Berks looks mixed, Thumpity thump for PWM just inland to you and DE Maine.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Just ripped through as many levels as I could,  looks icy CT river valley BDL north,  Berks looks mixed, Thumpity thump for PWM just inland to you and DE Maine.

Thanks, Up here i figured we were good, Bet the weenies run with the SV maps in the NYC thread though.................:lol:

5 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Stay there, Don't bring your qpf woes over here............................:lol:

Lol. You guy's are on the edge of a big Thumper the dumper. That would probably lock in with ice and maybe survive the cutter  for a white Christmas.  NAM went to sh it in a hand basket like it always does.  Last week it gave OKC 22 inches 24 hrs out, yea none was the total.

Lol. You guy's are on the edge of a big Thumper the dumper. That would probably lock in with ice and maybe survive the cutter  for Christmas.  NAM went to sh it in a hand basket like it always does.  Last week it gave OKC 22 inches 24 hrs out, yea none was the total.

The NAM is like your fun cousin who rips a few bong hits or imbibes too much Yaegermeister before coming over for Christmas...a fun story or two that changes each time yet ultimately winds up lying in a puddle of its own vomit in a corner...

• Haha 2

Lol. You guy's are on the edge of a big Thumper the dumper. That would probably lock in with ice and maybe survive the cutter  for Christmas.  NAM went to sh it in a hand basket like it always does.  Last week it gave OKC 22 inches 24 hrs out, yea none was the total.

The Nam looked like a mess with the slp, Even 1-2" here would be a win, But its possible for more but i would fell better if i was more east, Still have some pack left here but the ice thicknesses are off the charts for this time of year, I sell bags to a lot of the bait dealers so i get first hand reports on depths and how the fishing is, Earliest folks have been able to get out there.

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Stay there, Don't bring your qpf woes over here............................:lol:

Rest easy.  I need to be down here for my sanity.  Close quarters with my MIL, needing to use a dog park rather than just opening the door make it an easy decision. Once this gets sold, it'll be a different story.  Unless timing works perfectly, I'll be squeezing in there while we find another place.  

• Like 1