Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 8-10, 2018 Winter Storm

Orangeburgwx

1 minute ago, NCSNOW said:

Waiting on the clown map pastebombs tonight, showing everything painted 12÷ south of Mt Airy, BIG FROSTY.  He'll be shaded in the dusting color all the way up to the start of the event. Then when we post final storm obs he'll have 19 and rest of us will be talking about what almost was.

Maybe someone will get a 25" paste from the 0z GFS!

1 minute ago, NCSNOW said:

Waiting on the clown map pastebombs tonight, showing everything painted 12÷ south of Mt Airy, BIG FROSTY.  He'll be shaded in the dusting color all the way up to the start of the event. Then when we post final storm obs he'll have 19 and rest of us will be talking about what almost was.

Yeah buddy! You know you got this, And I'll be sitting here watching the wheels go round and round!  I'll have to wait till later in the winter........ You look to be bulls eye in the southward shift, it may come back north a bit. That's all I need is a slight shift north and we both happy! 

1 minute ago, BIG FROSTY said:

Yeah buddy! You know you got this, And I'll be sitting here watching the wheels go round and round!  I'll have to wait till later in the winter........ You look to be bulls eye in the southward shift, it may come back north a bit. That's all I need is a slight shift north and we both happy! 

And I'll take your north shift and raise you one more. Just don't tell @Buddy1987 or @Disc:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1