Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 12/13/14 Blizzard/Winter Storm/WWA etc

Bostonseminole

1 minute ago, wxsniss said:

Boston folks that mega band to our northwest looks to be decaying and maybe reforming over Worcester?

We'll get our turn... all that will collapse over us, and in the meantime watch that sharp process to our east incoming...

Not worried, that stuff coming in from the ocean is def gonna deliver.

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Yeah, it must be some phenomenon with the radar, precip rates in the mid level and topography because you would think that the entire I-91 corridor had an insane band parked over it but nobody I know up and down the valley is seeing SN+.

Might be wrong but I think Wiz mentioned the column never fully saturated on models?  Maybe some sublimation going on, under the radar, in any dry layers.

1 minute ago, JJBASHB said:

Might be wrong but I think Wiz mentioned the column never fully saturated on models?  Maybe some sublimation going on, under the radar, in any dry layers.

Drift under the beam. Ground truth is slightly more SW of the echoes the more you get away from the radar site (assuming strong NE winds).

• Like 1

Bands dying right when they hit the bay. Its always that oes burst that dies. Worst snow of the event now and brightening skies.

Real stinging sand out there.  Are lucky that we didn't flip faster because the frozen slop is weighing things down. Power has gone out a couple times.

5"