Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter

George BM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ryanconway63 said:

He must have a pretty miserable life.  Seems all he does anymore is just bash Trump all day on twitter.  His forecasts have really been bad the past several years as well.

Taking this to banter. DT hasn't been the best the past year or 2. It also comes down to him hugging the Euro beyond belief. He put the I-95 corridor in his "top" snowfall index matrix (something something historic snows possible/huge storm likely) on the 24th of December. Keep in mind that was a day after the GFS/GEFS/GGEM folded on the storm, and the Euro was still showing the storm. Euro has sucked this year. I don't care what dtk says. It's verification scores are the best. Yes that's true, but it has been awful in our neck of the woods, and in fact for a decent bit of the East coast.

7 minutes ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

This is the best model war since Joaquin... you all bet on the GFS then too lol

I'll take the Euro over everything in tropical. The ocean physics with the Euro are superior to the GFS and other guidance. Give me Euro OP and EPS all day, everyday. 

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

Why are so many people back posting after they left after the euro?  Don’t you people die?

Models are like modern medicine. There's enough around now to keep people alive longer. Back then, a lot would have given up after Euro, but now, there's stuff like Icon out there. It's like drugs lol

1 hour ago, MillvilleWx said:

Models are like modern medicine. There's enough around now to keep people alive longer. Back then, a lot would have given up after Euro, but now, there's stuff like Icon out there. It's like drugs lol

I want more old Star Trek Christopher Pikes where they beep once or twice when spoken to and that’s it

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic
  • WxUSAF pinned this topic

Archived