joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Salty as usual. I'd advise not to be emotionally invested in winter weather in this region. Apologies about some past comments but hopefully this information will help you at some future time. Believe me I know the information is hard to accept while other problems simmer in the background. You can choose to view it as trolling or as a push to drive to action.
I can assure you it is the latter and has been since I found this awful rabbit hole that is anthropogenic climate disruption, which leads to related rabbit holes that should go unmentioned since the damage is already accumulated and mentioning them would be a unecessary stress on most people.
Are You Drunk

1 hour ago, Jandurin said:
4 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:
Salty as usual. I'd advise not to be emotionally invested in winter weather in this region. Apologies about some past comments but hopefully this information will help you at some future time. Believe me I know the information is hard to accept while other problems simmer in the background. You can choose to view it as trolling or as a push to drive to action.
I can assure you it is the latter and has been since I found this awful rabbit hole that is anthropogenic climate disruption, which leads to related rabbit holes that should go unmentioned since the damage is already accumulated and mentioning them would be a unecessary stress on most people.

Are You Drunk

no he’s mental, he saw Mr Chill make a post using a smart phrase with the word rabbit and now he is using it ,  lol. this place .

Bob Chill adds a ton of value to this forum. I dont like all the rain I am going to get this weekend, but the guy has done a stellar job detailing the models for us all winter and he offers his expertise for FREE.

We should all be PAYING him for all the time he puts in here for us.

Chicagoland had a mini-bust overnight/this morning. The late call yesterday was for 8-14 inches in the metro area. Most places received between 2-6 inches and it appears generally over.  Now that would cause a lot of people to complain around here. Not that we wouldn't embrace the totals they received, however the expectation would be crushing for many. 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived