Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MAcrybaby said:

Ji has been on ignore. Then this morning Mappy's, "When do you disappear into your cave for the summer" in the main long range discussion thread did it for me. The two have been bickering for weeks. 

No offense but, someone has to call Ji out occasionally for his ridiculousness. I'm really sorry that me doing that bothered you so much. 

3 minutes ago, MAcrybaby said:

Ji has been on ignore. Then this morning Mappy's, "When do you disappear into your cave for the summer" in the main long range discussion thread did it for me. The two have been bickering for weeks. 

Ji said he was going to be this way the rest of the winter. It makes our job tougher as his schtick then enables others. Mappy and I can’t 5 post him. But we can’t let him go on and on and on all the time

so forgive if we occasionally call out his bullshyt

Just now, H2O said:

Ji said he was going to be this way the rest of the winter. It makes our job tougher as his schtick then enables others. Mappy and I can’t 5 post him. But we can’t let him go on and on and on all the time

not worth it. hes a previously banned poster with two other names. 

40 minutes ago, H2O said:

What else is new? Does this about every year. You would think at some point he would grow up and quit acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum because he can't get his way.

Dude, haven't you heard? You can BUY FOLLOWERS now. Twitter is the best and by best I mean worst. 

I like Ji, he’s just been a big deb this winter.

Unrelated tho, what happened today stinks and makes me question my activeness here

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived